iSoftStone North America is looking for a Web Project Manager to join our Global Technology and Digital Experience Engineering team!
iSoftStone is looking for a talented Web Project Manager with at least 3-5 years of experience to join its Microsoft 365 Web Team.
Microsoft 365 is the fastest growing cloud services business in Microsoft. M365 brings together cloud versions of their most trusted communications and collaboration products like Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive and Skype. The position requires a project manager serving a high traffic website for Microsoft 365. Responsible for ensuring the web services meet the established standards of quality including accessibility, reliability, usability and performance. The team works in a fast-paced technology heavy environment where you will be expected to take on complex challenges and drive scalable, fault tolerant, and well-designed solutions.
The Web Project Manager works as the primary liaison between cross-functional teams to lead development, testing and delivery of web initiatives. The individual will coordinate web development projects, international translation, testing, design, and management. The Web Project Manager will leverage a deep understanding of web project management methodologies and processes to lead and guide teams through the project lifecycle. This role requires the ability to communicate strongly with and effectively with internal teams to drive decisions and next steps to successfully ensure delivery for the clients. Success is achieved by going above and beyond in delivering high quality deliverables, effectively managing activity and working in a team environment.
• Manage and lead projects in Agile management methodologies for client’s portfolio of web dev initiatives as scoped
• Ensure that the client’s performance objectives are met for all projects while also overseeing completion of deliverables and adherence to timelines.
• Track and update schedules frequently to demonstrate when projects are on time and/or to provide reasoning when schedules are behind
• Daily and weekly status report updates and priority list management is required. Manage and groom AzureDevOps (ADO) backlog for Agile project tracking.
• Use effective communications skills to maintain and develop working with clients and partner teams
• Frequently collaborate with team members in Design, International, Site Management, Production and Software Development
• Must be eligible for Microsoft managed service role
• Experience in web project management/production working on projects that include website builds and management
• Technical qualifications include in AzureDevOps / VSTS tracking system, Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.)
• Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) Like RedTiger, SiteMuse, Compass or any other Enterprise Scale CMS platform
• Solid understanding of Agile project management methodologies, including ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk and develop detailed workback schedules
• Excellent time management and organization skills. Able to work in a fast-paced environment, remain calm under pressure and can accurately maintain expectations and priorities.
• Experience working with and communicating about robust online tools
• Experience influencing in cross-team model without direct authority
• Good communication skills, effective meeting facilitation skills, self-motivated, attention to detail, and a team player
• Experience working on international sites a plus.
• Experience developing web pages for accessibility. Working knowledge of the WCAG and requirements to get a web page to an A or AA level of compliance with the WCAG 2.1
iSoftStone North America is a technology consulting firm partnering with its clients to create innovative solutions that improve business performance and provide a sustainable, competitive advantage. Backed by proven processes, innovation, and a strong track record with companies that range from emerging startups to Fortune 100 companies, iSoftStone North America navigates clients through today’s challenges while helping them build for the future. The company’s employees work across offices in Seattle, Boston, New York, Toronto, and Boise. Globally, the iSoftStone network includes 22 delivery centers and over 18,000 employees. For more information on iSoftStone North America, visit www.isoftstoneinc.com.
iSoftStone North America prides itself on our ability to partner with clients to deeply understand their industry dynamics and business challenges, in order to find solutions. Internally we understand that our success is driven by our great team and work environment. We have received awards for being one of the best places to work. We’re creative, energetic, and share our clients’ successes. If you have a passion for delivering innovative technology solutions and want to work for a great company, get in touch. We’re always looking for the next big talent.