iSoftStone North America is Looking for a Sr Project Manager to Join our Technology Delivery Team
iSoftStone is seeking a talented Business Project Manager who is passionate about delivering quality solutions that drives efficiency and productivity across an enterprise-wide set of customers.
Are you experienced managing projects and achieving results? Are you at home fostering collaboration, resolving conflict, and driving decisions across multiple stakeholder groups that will enable business growth? Do you want to drive quality and creativity in solutions you deliver?
In this position you drive strong collaboration with stakeholders to ensure that the long-term roadmap for an Accessibility project aligns with the business strategy while supporting a broad ecosystem of dependent consumers.
• Creating and maintaining a cohesive, coordinated, delivery plan that aligns with the Microsoft Legal organization's accessibility strategies
• Collaborating with business partners to find alternatives and solutions to business challenges; engaging the business client early and effectively to build trusted relationships
• Leading the effort to rationalize and optimize business processes; identify areas to continuously mature the overall process model (e.g. tooling improvements, documentation, etc)
• Defining clear success measurements and ensure they are met
• Ensuring project-related documentation is created and maintained
• Providing in-depth business strategy for systems solutions, identifying business gaps and correlating to potential solutions
• Maintaining oversight and general upkeep of reporting dashboard
• Driving the prioritization process by which decisions are made around the final project scope
• Identify reporting opportunities for better communication and make recommendations for appropriate levels of information ion company-wide scorecards
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study for project/program management
• Minimum of four years project/program management related experience
• Strong negotiation and consensus building skills when dealing with internal customers, stakeholders and team members
• Demonstrated experience with process improvement and developing key performance indicators
• Exceptional communication and facilitation skills, and an ability to customize messages to different layers within a large organization
• Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing Agile environment
• Exceptional communication, problem-solving, and cross-group collaboration skills
• Ability to recognize and resolve conflict
• Excellent analysis and critical thinking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft productivity tools (O365, SharePoint)
• Some experience with CRM systems for uploading/managing content (i.e. Dynamics)
• Knowledge of Accessibility practices and/or grant management preferred but not required
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed