Cloud +AI Customer & Partner Engineering Engagement program team is looking for a self-starter developer to join our operations team and take ownership of the front end web design work as well as help with our technical needs around tools and infrastructure we use.
We’re looking for a “Deviner” – an Azure platform Developer/designer with the ability to create accessible, interactive websites / web apps (complete with backend) and a strong set of UX design skills. They will be responsible for translating high level design and functionality requirements into features and solutions with emphasis on compliance, security and scalability. They will also be engaged in database integration and reporting where they would need prior professional development experience with CRM, SQL Database and Power BI.
They should be Seattle area based as they need to be present for team syncs and design review sessions.
Experience and skills required:
• 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and supporting enterprise-class web solutions
• Experience developing Web based solutions within Azure
• Able to document architecture design and produce highly maintainable code.
• Self-driven, highly adaptable, quick learner, able and willing to juggle multiple projects at the same time
• Developing for Accessibility
• A portfolio showing the delivery of multiple high-quality web projects preferred.
• Experience with React
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed