• Build and integrate CCI solutions to customer.
• Customer domain Data digest and analysis using AI tools.
• Build and deploy Virtual Agent.
• Customer API integration.
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science or advanced sciences.
• Experience in Cloud based software development is required.
• Experience in Data mining and processing, Machine learning would be big plus.
• Good communication skills, conflict resolutions, and follow through with customers.
iSoftStone North America is a technology consulting firm partnering with its clients to create innovative solutions that improve business performance and provide a sustainable, competitive advantage. Backed by proven processes, innovation, and a strong track record with companies that range from emerging startups to Fortune 100 companies, iSoftStone North America navigates clients through today’s challenges while helping them build for the future. The company’s employees work across offices in Seattle, Boston, New York, Toronto, and Boise. Globally, the iSoftStone network includes 22 delivery centers and over 18,000 employees. For more information on iSoftStone North America, visit www.isoftstoneinc.com.
iSoftStone North America prides itself on our ability to partner with clients to deeply understand their industry dynamics and business challenges, in order to find solutions. Internally we understand that our success is driven by our great team and work environment. We have received awards for being one of the best places to work. We’re creative, energetic, and share our clients’ successes. If you have a passion for delivering innovative technology solutions and want to work for a great company, get in touch. We’re always looking for the next big talent.