iSoftStone is seeking a talented Technical Project Manager who is passionate about delivering quality solutions that drives efficiency and productivity across an enterprise -wide set of customers.
Are you experienced running projects against an Agile methodology? Are you at home fostering collaboration, resolving conflict, and driving decisions across multiple stakeholder groups that will enable business growth? Do you want to drive quality and creativity in solutions you deliver?
In this position you can:
• Drive strong collaboration with stakeholders to ensure that the long-term roadmap for reporting tool supporting Corporate Marketing aligns with the business strategy while supporting a broad ecosystem of dependent consumers
• Own solutions end-to-end and drive realization of your vision through the challenge of a Technical Project Management role
In this position you will be responsible for:
• Work with project owners/stakeholders to ensure delivery schedules are on track and issues are raised appropriately and timely
• Manage resource schedules to ensure delivery aligns with scheduled release dates
• Conduct regular business reviews with engineering teams and business partners; cross-group collaboration with engineering, support teams, and business partners
• Collaborate with business partners to find alternatives and solutions to business challenges; engaging the business client early and effectively to build trusted relationships.
• Partner with IT Engineering teams to drive the best solution possible for stakeholders and customers
• Provide in-depth business strategy for systems solutions, identifying business gaps and correlating to potential solutions
• Drive the prioritization process by which decisions are made around the final project scope
• 5+ years Project management experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or related field of study for software development and project/program management
• Practical understanding and experience delivering software solutions using the Agile methodologies
• Strong negotiation and consensus building skills when dealing with internal customers, stakeholders and team members
• Demonstrated experience with process improvement and developing key performance indicators
• Exceptional communication and facilitation skills, and an ability to customize messages to different layers within a large organization
• Strong client relationship management skills
• Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment
• Exceptional communication, problem-solving, and cross-group collaboration skills
• Competent using Microsoft suite of productivity tools
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed