iSoftStone is Seeking a Machine Learning Engineer for our Kirkland, WA Office!
Are you passionate about transforming the world with AI? If you are, you are welcome to participate in an exciting journey for a young Seattle based AI company. The mission is to use the latest AI technologies to significantly improve the efficiency and reduce the cost of traditional industries. The company has a leadership team comprised of top AI scientists and longtime industrial veterans from leading tech companies. Also, an existing portfolio of advanced AI algorithm and proven platform technology empower to quickly deploy AI technology to various traditional business, and to transform those industries.
Currently seeking multiple Machine Learning engineers to join the AI solution team. The successful candidate will work with top-tier AI/deep learning scientist and engineers, build upon deep learning platform and develop end-to-end AI solution that solves real would problem.
1. Analyze project requirement, evaluate different AI solutions, and develop end-to-end workflow to address the customer’s need.
2. Assist AI researcher/scientist to develop deep neural network model, conduct training and optimization, analyze training results, and tune the hyperparameters to get optimum performance.
3. Assist AI researcher/scientist to develop novel AI solutions, including data processing pipelines, new model architectures, optimizers to push the AI frontier.
1. B.S or M.S degree (preferred) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
2. Solid programing capability, strong data structures skill, mastery of python, and familiar with other programing languages (such as C#, java, C/C++, Go) is preferred.
3. Good programing habit.
4. Hands-on experience of deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Pytorch desired.
5. Past experience of computer vision framework (such as OpenCV) desired.
6. Strong problem solving skills.
7. Ability work autonomously and with a team.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed