iSoftStone North America is seeking a Software Development Engineer to join our Kirkland, WA, Team!
We are seeking a motivated and talented individual to join our Global Technology and Digital Experience Engineering team as a SharePoint + M365 developer. This position is for someone who is passionate about working in the exciting, fast-paced, and dynamically evolving Microsoft Office development field including SharePoint, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow.
• Work independently and as part of a team in writing requirements, designing solutions, writing code, testing, demonstrating finished product, and deploying solutions.
• Display excellent problem-solving skills while brainstorming solutions and presenting alternatives to clients and the implementation team.
• The ability to translate basic requirements into functional specifications/stories and acceptance criteria.
• The ability to write tests from functional specifications and then develop them for automation.
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment with the willingness to learn and grow.
• Ability to present requirements and findings to a small audience in a professional setting.
• Research emerging technologies and propose solutions to solve client business issues.
• Ability to demonstrate computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Must be eligible for Microsoft Managed Service teams.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint.
• Three to five years of hands-on experience with Microsoft O365 SharePoint document management, list management, security, and workflows.
• Working knowledge of the SharePoint Framework.
• Proficiency in automating M365 components to form solutions.
• Experience with classic SharePoint, including familiarity with page design, SharePoint Designer, use of InfoPath in SharePoint, SharePoint workflow engine 2010 and 2013, and the Client-Side Object Model.
• Knowledge of modern SharePoint (for example, web parts and hub sites).
• Good communication skills, attention to detail, and a team player.
• Experience creating detailed technical documentation (including, preferably, for clients and end-users).
• Perform work effectively in an Agile environment (participate in planning, standups, retrospectives).
• Working knowledge on how to consume a 2nd or 3rd party RESTful API.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience with the ReactJS UI library.
• Experience working with the Azure PaaS product offerings.
• Basic knowledge of Graph API or GraphQL.
• Basic knowledge of Azure Active Directory (AAD).
• Experience with performing accessibility testing (via browser dev tools, Narrator/NVDA) and fixing accessibility bugs.
• Experience with service reliability engineering (SRE) practices.
• One year of demonstrated experience with Microsoft Flow and Microsoft PowerApps.
• Understanding of how other Office 365 applications, such as Teams, Flow, and PowerApps, can integrate with SharePoint.
• Understanding of Microsoft’s roadmap, including how to help clients replace deprecated or legacy products (ie InfoPath).
• Experience coding to handle international sites (globalization and localization).
• Knowledge of using PowerShell to customize SharePoint; creating PowerShell scripts for others to execute.
• Experience analyzing SharePoint log files to identify and diagnose issues.
• Experience with SharePoint migrations and/or with administering or installing on-premises SharePoint environments.
iSoftStone North America is a technology consulting firm partnering with its clients to create innovative solutions that improve business performance and provide a sustainable, competitive advantage. Backed by proven processes, innovation, and a strong track record with companies that range from emerging startups to Fortune 100 companies, iSoftStone North America navigates clients through today’s challenges while helping them build for the future. The company’s employees work across offices in Seattle, Boston, New York, Toronto, and Boise. Globally, the iSoftStone network includes 40 delivery centers and over 40,000 employees. For more information on iSoftStone North America, visit www.isoftstoneinc.com.
iSoftStone North America prides itself on our ability to partner with clients to deeply understand their industry dynamics and business challenges, in order to find solutions. Internally we understand that our success is driven by our great team and work environment. We have received awards for being one of the best places to work. We’re creative, energetic, and share our clients’ successes. If you have a passion for delivering innovative technology solutions and want to work for a great company, get in touch. We’re always looking for the next big talent.
Please note: we are unable to consider third party candidates for this position.
iSoftStone offers a salary commensurate with experience, an enjoyable and fun work environment, plus an extensive benefits package. iSoftStone is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer.