iSoftStone North America is seeking a Web Developer II to join our Kirkland, WA, Team!
iSoftStone is looking for a talented React Web Developer II with at least 3-5 years professional experience. This person will be responsible for utilizing best practices to developed and maintain well-designed and performant websites.
• Own the design and interaction models of the applications.
• Deliver responsive and accessible screens/apps.
• Review other developer’s code within a code review process.
• Perform work effectively in an agile environment and handle multiple dev tasks and demands simultaneously.
• Manage deliverables and deadlines, and ensure ETAs are met on/before time.
• Participate in scrum and team meetings and should be able to work independently in a time critical environment and as part of a team on special and ongoing projects.
• 2+ years of experience working with designers to translate ideas into a UI for our customers, using React JS.
• 2+ years of experience working with UI integration with APIs, using React JS.
• 2+ years of experience working with customer-facing applications and DevOps to deploy on scalable infrastructure (preferably Microsoft Azure Cloud environment).
• Understanding of API design concepts and standards.
• Understanding and using REST APIs
• C# and .NET experience.
• Relational database experience.
• Cosmos DB experience
• Experience developing NodeJS APIs.
• Experience with dev tools such as Babel, Web pack and NPM.
• Experience working with modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and OAuth2
• Understanding of the concepts of running applications at scale (load balancing, CDNs, caching, etc.)
• Understanding of Microsoft Accessibility Standards (MAS).
• Proficiency with Assistive Technologies such as NVDA, JAWS, Narrator.
iSoftStone North America is a technology consulting firm partnering with its clients to create innovative solutions that improve business performance and provide a sustainable, competitive advantage. Backed by proven processes, innovation, and a strong track record with companies that range from emerging startups to Fortune 100 companies, iSoftStone North America navigates clients through today’s challenges while helping them build for the future. The company’s employees work across offices in Seattle, Boston, New York, Toronto, and Boise. Globally, the iSoftStone network includes 22 delivery centers and over 18,000 employees. For more information on iSoftStone North America, visit www.isoftstoneinc.com.
iSoftStone North America prides itself on our ability to partner with clients to deeply understand their industry dynamics and business challenges, to find solutions. Internally we understand that our success is driven by our great team and work environment. We have received awards for being one of the best places to work. We’re creative, energetic, and share our clients’ successes. If you have a passion for delivering innovative technology solutions and want to work for a great company, get in touch. We’re always looking for the next big talent.
iSoftStone offers a salary commensurate with experience, an enjoyable and fun work environment, plus an extensive benefits package. iSoftStone is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer.