iSoftStone North America is seeking a Junior Data Scientist to join our Kirkland, WA, Team!
We are seeking a Junior Data Scientist with an interest in predictive analytics and data modeling, who will support our build out of the core algorithms powering Intelligence in Advertising (IIA) products. Your focus will be on coding and testing code in support of our core product algorithms. You will work with both internal, as well as external data in order to form advertising inventory forecasting and revenue optimization models. You’ll work closely with our Data Scientist as you work to improve and expand our algorithms in Internet Advertising.
• Take scoped requirements for components of required algorithms, and build out code to fulfill requirements.
• Review code, as necessary, to ensure quality in algorithms.
• Participate in business theory development sessions led by a Senior Data Scientist in support of producing technical requirements.
• Manage Github version labeling for the Data Science team.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in a quantitative or analytical field, such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, or Computational Social Science.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience conducting analysis and writing code in Python.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in building production-level algorithms and predictive analytics systems along with data pipelines.
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
• Working knowledge of databases and SQL/NoSQL (HDFS, Redis etc.)
• Familiarity with version control concepts and best practices.
iSoftStone North America is a technology consulting firm partnering with its clients to create innovative solutions that improve business performance and provide a sustainable, competitive advantage. Backed by proven processes, innovation, and a strong track record with companies that range from emerging startups to Fortune 100 companies, iSoftStone North America navigates clients through today’s challenges while helping them build for the future. The company’s employees work across offices in Seattle, Boston, New York, Toronto, and Boise. Globally, the iSoftStone network includes 22 delivery centers and over 18,000 employees. For more information on iSoftStone North America, visit www.isoftstoneinc.com.
iSoftStone North America prides itself on our ability to partner with clients to deeply understand their industry dynamics and business challenges, to find solutions. Internally we understand that our success is driven by our great team and work environment. We have received awards for being one of the best places to work. We’re creative, energetic, and share our clients’ successes. If you have a passion for delivering innovative technology solutions and want to work for a great company, get in touch. We’re always looking for the next big talent.
Please note: we are unable to consider third party candidates for this position.
iSoftStone offers a salary commensurate with experience, an enjoyable and fun work environment, plus an extensive benefits package. iSoftStone is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer.