iSoftStone North America is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our Kirkland, WA, Team!
While working as part of a team, the Project Manager will define project scope and requirements with the client, work with the team to break-down requirements into tasks, and assist in the technical implementation. The project manager is responsible for delivery of the work to the client, including documentation, training, and status reporting.
• Work with our global sales team and clients to gain an in-depth understanding of clients’ existing digital business model, requirements, and key delivery dates.
• Document existing and future business requirements, expectations, and other relevant technical information.
• Based on initial discovery, work with clients and the delivery team to develop relevant architecture solutions and implementation designs.
• Build trusted advisor relationships with our global sales team and our clients.
• Take a leadership role during project discovery; be a collaborative team player with the delivery team during delivery, rollout, and support.
• Work independently and utilize initiative for most consulting activities.
• Foster teamwork among the delivery team and cross functional teams.
• Experience and willingness to work onsite at the customer’s location for significant amount of time.
• Technical consulting delivery experience with 2+ years of corporate experience, dealing with enterprise engagements and clients.
• Experience working with any industry-relevant content management systems (CMS).
• Ability to provide proactive thinking and thought leadership to clients and our global sales team.
• Ability to effectively organize workload and workflow and proactively communicate internally and externally to keep all key stakeholders updated on project progress and performance.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven problem-solving and multi-tasking ability with the ability to learn new technologies and adapt to changing situations.
• Strong team player and ability to create a sense of team with colleagues, partners, and customers.
• Experience of whole project lifecycle. Able to estimate and execute tasks throughout the lifecycle including architecture, design, and development.
• A deep and practical understanding on how to apply Agile project management at all stages of projects.
• Able to articulate business solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to manage multiple customers and/or engagements.
• Implementation experience with other content management systems.
iSoftStone North America prides itself on our ability to partner with clients to deeply understand their industry dynamics and business challenges, in order to find solutions. Internally we understand that our success is driven by our great team and work environment. We have received awards for being one of the best places to work. We’re creative, energetic, and share our clients’ successes. If you have a passion for delivering innovative technology solutions and want to work for a great company, get in touch. We’re always looking for the next big talent.
Please note: we are unable to consider third party candidates for this position.
iSoftStone offers a salary commensurate with experience, an enjoyable and fun work environment, plus an extensive benefits package. iSoftStone is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer.