iSoftStone North America is looking for Sr. Full Stack Software Developer to join our Team!
iSoftStone is looking for a talented Software Development Engineer to join our managed service team at Microsoft. Do you have large scale enterprise website experience? Do you think quality delivery is important? Do you have exceptional problem-solving skills and a solid understanding of development principles? Come join our team as we partner with Microsoft in building out cool solutions!
• Full stack developer with 6 years’ experience
• Previous experience building out enterprise level sites (1k+ users / hr)
• Experience with development on ASP.NET MVC , Entity Framework and Web API
• Experience with Azure Services (Web App, Service Bus, Azure Functions, SQL, Redis, Key Vault)
• .NET framework required (design patterns skills preferred)
• Front end JS frameworks and jQuery required
• Backend storage experience with T-SQL and Azure Storage / NoSQL
• Complex SQL Server stored procedures and requires knowledge of Kendo.
• Have experience with API integration and OAuth
• Previous Microsoft Experience helpful, but not required
iSoftStone North America is a technology consulting firm partnering with its clients to create innovative solutions that improve business performance and provide a sustainable, competitive advantage. Backed by proven processes, innovation, and a strong track record with companies that range from emerging startups to Fortune 100 companies, iSoftStone North America navigates clients through today’s challenges while helping them build for the future. The company’s employees work across offices in Seattle, Boston, New York, Toronto, and Boise. Globally, the iSoftStone network includes 22 delivery centers and over 18,000 employees. For more information on iSoftStone North America, visit www.isoftstoneinc.com.
iSoftStone North America prides itself on our ability to partner with clients to deeply understand their industry dynamics and business challenges, in order to find solutions. Internally we understand that our success is driven by our great team and work environment. We have received awards for being one of the best places to work. We’re creative, energetic, and share our clients’ successes. If you have a passion for delivering innovative technology solutions and want to work for a great company, get in touch. We’re always looking for the next big talent.