iSoftStone North America is seeking a Senior Java Software Engineer/Developer to join our team in Kirkland, Washington!
Please note: we are unable to consider third party candidates for this position.
Enjoy working with the latest technology and leveraging it to solve real world problems? Are you someone who speaks code and business? By working both at the keyboard coding and shoulder-to-shoulder with customers evaluating architectural choices, you will help bridge the gap between business and technology. You will work closely with tech leads and product managers to support the digital and media services across iSoftStone’s retail department.
We are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer who has passion for software development and takes pride in bringing high-quality software solutions to our clients, enjoys learning and applying new technologies, and thrives in working with clients to solve the business problem.
• Focus on building components and services that contribute to an end to end asset management platform using APIs and workflows that integrate with internal systems.
• Work with clients, product owners and digital team to understand needs and develop project requirements: designing and implementing data model and workflows that address company pain-points and core system issues
• Create software solutions to enable long-term growth and productivity
• Develop software solutions against 3rd party APIs, formalizing a design pattern for integrating with external systems and leading integration opportunities
• Identify automation opportunities within the asset management space and develop maintainable software-based solutions
Successful applicants must have:
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other equivalent technical degree
• At least 3 years of Java software development experience with BS degree
• 3+ years' experience in content/asset management, workflows and tools.
• 1+ year of experience in Cloud technologies with AWS preferred
• 3+ years’ experience in Open Source technology such as Java, MongoDB, Angular JS, React JS, Polymer
• 1+ years' experience in developing Platform-As-A-Service and/or Micro-services
• Demonstrated significant and strong written communications with project management skills
• Strong experience working in an Agile environment
• Prior consulting experience is a plus
iSoftStone North America is a technology consulting firm partnering with its clients to create innovative solutions that improve business performance and provide a sustainable, competitive advantage. Backed by proven processes, innovation, and a strong track record with companies that range from emerging startups to Fortune 100 companies, iSoftStone North America navigates clients through today’s challenges while helping them build for the future. The company’s employees work across offices in Seattle, Boston, New York, Toronto, and Boise. Globally, the iSoftStone network includes 22 delivery centers and over 18,000 employees. For more information on iSoftStone North America, visit www.isoftstoneinc.com.
iSoftStone North America prides itself on our ability to partner with clients to deeply understand their industry dynamics and business challenges, in order to find solutions. Internally we understand that our success is driven by our great team and work environment. We have received awards for being one of the best places to work. We’re creative, energetic, and share our clients’ successes. If you have a passion for delivering innovative technology solutions and want to work for a great company, get in touch. We’re always looking for the next big talent.