iSoftStone Inc. is seeking a mid to senior level FileNet/Java Software Engineer to join our Content Service Platform team
Please note: we are unable to consider third party candidates for this position.
Enjoy working with the latest technology and leveraging it to solve real world problems? Are you someone who speaks code and business? By working both at the keyboard coding and shoulder-to-shoulder with customers evaluating architectural choices, you will help bridge the gap between business and technology. You will work closely with tech leads and product managers to support the digital and media services across iSoftStone’s global enterprise technology service group.
We are looking for a software engineer who has passion for software development and takes pride in bringing high-quality software solutions to our clients, enjoys learning and applying new technologies, and thrives in working with clients to solve the business problem.
• Focus on building components and services that contribute to an end to end asset management platform using APIs and workflows that integrate with internal systems.
• Work with clients, product owners and digital team to understand needs and develop project requirements: designing and implementing data model and workflows that address company pain-points and core system issues
• Create software solutions to enable long-term growth and productivity
• Develop software solutions against 3rd party APIs, formalizing a design pattern for integrating with external systems and leading integration opportunities
• Help customers to migrate legacy content and asset management service to Cloud native solutions
• Identify automation opportunities within the asset management space and develop maintainable software-based solutions
Successful applicants must have:
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other equivalent technical degree
• At least 2 years of software development experience with MS degree
• At least 3 years of software development experience with BS degree
• 3+ years of strong FileNet technical experience with hands-on working in an Engineering capacity (planning, design, implementation, configuration, upgrades, migrations, troubleshooting and support) of high availability Enterprise Content Management systems (IBM FileNet Image Services, IBM FileNet P8 ECM Suite including; Content Engine, Process Engine, Application Engine, Workplace, CFS).
• 2+ years in developing Platform-As-A-Service and/or Micro-services
• 3+ years’ experience in Open Source technology such as Java, MongoDB, Angular JS, React JS, Polymer
• Demonstrated significant and strong written communications and project management skills
• Strong experience working in an Agile, CICD and Cloud based environment
• Has prior working experience with Nuxeo is a plus for this position