iSoftStone North America is seeking an Account Manager to join our New York City Team!
iSoftStone is looking for an experienced Account Manager to help maintain, drive and expand iSS service business with our clients. The successful candidate will work to strengthen the client relationship, have proven success in selling tech solutions, confidence and awareness of iSS services by leveraging the company's successes in other practices and/or geographies.
Director-level with prior proven enterprise sales experience for business solutions to Fortune 1000 clients in Retail, Manufacturing and Consumer Products Goods (CPG) industries. Coverage of East Coast, with primary focus on North East and Mid-Atlantic states. Should be onsite in New York office at least 2 days per week (TBD).
· Manage iSS accounts (~$4MM+ iSS revenue) in all dimensions of new opportunities engagement, existing project and support maintenance.
· Maintain excellent client relationship and high satisfaction ratings.
· Understand the client’s business strategy, priorities and financial conditions so to be able to forecast the iSS financial impact.
· Assist the project and support delivery teams to manage the risk control and escalation communications when needed.
· Collaborate with the pre-sales solution development teams to propose the best fit solutions for clients.
· Tracking the existing SOW status and responsible for the renewal and new contracts
· Provide a monthly update to the client executives or VMO for all project status.
· 4-year university degree.
· 2-3 years business development and sales experience. 7-10 years total experience.
· Experience selling solutions, services and products to customers, and partnering with Marketing, Pre-Sales and Delivery teams in the sales journey. To sell solutions, demonstrate ability to understand customers’ business challenges and pain points, and position and sell solutions to address customers’ needs and requirements. Leverage Consulting and Pre-Sales teams for business domain and solution capabilities.
· Ability to lead and manage the end-to-end business development and sales process, including closing new business and renewing existing business. Create and maintain annualized 2-3 million book of business.
· Develop sales strategy and sales plan in partnership with Marketing, Pre-Sales and Delivery teams, and provide ongoing visibility to demand pipeline and revenue and margin forecasts. Lead and participate in internal governance meetings.
· Background in business process automation, content services and management, and/or data analytics and insights preferred, but not required.
· Train and learn the key solutions and platforms with focus on capabilities mapping to use cases and business challenges.
· Retail industry domain knowledge.
· High level solution consulting with domain knowledge.
· IT development and solution design/Software development experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed