iSoftStone North America is Seeking an IT Supply Chain Manager to join our Team in Hartford, CT!
This role will be accountable for the successful delivery and the operation of supply chain planning, inventory control, replenishment and logistics solutions. The successful candidate will partner with cross functional stakeholders in merchandising, supply chain, finance and IT to define, design, prioritize, deliver, and maintain supply chain solutions. This role will fully leverage internally developed as well as externally procured solutions to deliver and maintain demand forecasting, inventory management and replenishment systems and processes. This role will embrace best practices to improve customer service level and to optimize inventory across various sites in a complex distributed environment.
• Partner with the business stakeholders to understand current processes and evoke, define, analyze and document requirements to deliver demand forecasting, inventory management, replenishment planning and logistics solutions.
• Lead discovery workshops mapping out multiple data platform and technology requirements for master data, transactional systems, data integrations and business intelligence.
• Partner with cross functional teams to drive standardization and implement best practices across various supply chain processes.
• Lead the design, deployment and the usage of ToolsGroup, Cloud Logistics, and other supply chain applications.
• Manage all day-to-day operations for supply chain systems.
• Maintain awareness of changing business needs, practices and trends in supply chain planning management, and advise leadership of such changes.
• Implement and maintain an analytic and metric driven culture for supply chain planning activities/opportunities. Develops and implements a reporting process that defines and quantifies performance against goals/benchmarks, highlights opportunities, and provides transparency to savings achievement.
• Monitor key operational indicators including non-financial metrics, assess current performance, and develop plans to achieve optimal performance.
• Manage the communications with our business and IT partners. Provide program and support metrics to the business identifying projects in the queue, prioritization, cost, ROI, resources and timeline required to complete the project.
• Manage the training efforts with our business and IT partners to fully adopt the IT solutions.
• Guide continuous innovation and implementation of efficient and effective supply chain systems.
• Minimum of 5+ year hands-on experience working in a global supply chain planning and control systems with substantial experience in demand planning, supply planning, replenishment, and logistics processes and systems.
• Effective in leading, coordinating, and managing complex projects.
• Effective in using delegation to achieve results in a complex organization. Ability to navigate business and technical landscapes to get things done.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Expert level proficiency in supply chain business processes and data management.
• Knowledge of principles and practices of financial management including organization, administration, finance, budgeting, auditing and accounting
• Bachelor’s Degree in Systems, Supply Chain, Business Administrations or related discipline. MBA in Supply Chain is a plus.
• Minimum 5+ years of solid, diverse work experience in Supply Chain and/or Planning, Inventory Control and Replenishment.
• Experience with ToolsGroup, Cloud Logistics, SAP preferred.
• Previous project leadership experience is desirable.
• Applicable certifications is preferred.