iSoftStone Inc. in New York, NY is Seeking a Sr. Power BI Developer to join our Retail Support Team!
iSoftStone Inc. is looking for a Sr. Power BI Developer who has strong business and data analysis skills with solid technical foundation in data modelling, data integrations and visualization using Power BI. It is an immediate need and will eventually be onsite with our client.
- Work directly with the business users as well as the BI teams onsite so to understand the business problems, design a Power BI solution for users who can use it to explore the data from different dimensional views.
- Design the star schema models for the best performance and friend user interfaces.
- Work with other Power BI developers to develop and deliver the solutions.
- Evaluate the current Power BI settings so to ensure the proper configurations.
- Train the users and junior developers so to empower them with best Power BI features.
- Communicate with client management at regular basis and address issues and concerns with sense of urgency and escalate for iSS management’s attention when needed.
- Document the design and technical specs where needed.
- Ensure the reliable quality of the applications.
- Five+ years MS Power BI design and development experience with advanced knowledge of Power BI DAX and SQL. Familiarity with SSAS and Power BI / Pro.
- Three+ years business analysis experience in providing Power BI solutions.
- Three+ years SQL development and data model design experience.
- Leadership experience
- Experience with architecture
- Service oriented and responsibility committed.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Strong team player.
- Quick learning capabilities in business.
- Flexible in the morning or evening conference calls with teams in different time zones.
- Retail industry domain knowledge is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Retail industry domain knowledge is a plus, supply chain domain knowledge a big plus
iSoftStone, Inc. is a technology consulting company partnering with you to create innovative solutions with industry-leading platforms and services that improve business performance and provide a sustainable, competitive advantage. Our breadth of technical expertise and partner experiences are at your service.
With established practices across SharePoint, Digital Transformation, and Cloud and App Development, iSoftStone partners with Fortune 100 companies to provide best-in-class technology services and solutions. 2017 marked the beginning of an Accessibility Practice that paved the way for iSoftStone to become instrumental in building expertise and leadership in accessibility compliances. Currently iSoftStone employs over 70,000 employees worldwide and offers services across Cloud, Digital, Content, and Automation platforms.
Visit us at https://www.isoftstoneinc.com.